Macau is Asia’s Las Vegas
Macau has more to offer than Las Vegas; Chinese culture, heritage of Portuguese government, free port, zero visa requirement, to name just a few.
We Expect History to Repeat Itself …
In 1998, only 27 of the largest 200 trade shows in the United States were held in Las Vegas.
In 1999, the Venetian and the Sands Expo and Convention Center revolutionized Las Vegas and transformed it into the most eminent convention and exhibition destination in the world.
By 2001, in two years’ time, 40% to the top trade shows called Las Vegas home.
Now, the Venetian in Macau is poised to repeat the success story of Las Vegas, just next to the world’s most vigorous economic engine, China.
Perfect Combination of Business with Pleasure and Entertainment:
Macau offers the best of hotels, amenities and entertainments for businessmen travelling alone or with families.With the completion of the Four Seasons Hotel at the Cotai Strip in Macau in the fall of 2008, and many more famous brands to come including Shangri-la, Hilton and Conrad in 2009, Macau is ready to embrace the massive flow of trade buyers and visitors.
Macau is situated in the best location to tap the enormous resources and market potential of the China market. Geographically, it is placed at the door steps of mainland China with easy and convenient access of about one and half hours’ commuting by ferry. It is also best positioned to receive international visitors from the United States and Europe travelling by air.
The Fair is strategically placed after the Bangkok Gems Fair and before the Hong Kong International Jewelry Show. As such, it seizes the massive flow of buyers in the first half of the year for the jewelry and watch industries.
Benefits Of Joining the Tradeshow
We Will Be:
– Proactive in recruiting and organizing trade buyers in China, South East Asia, Middle East, Europe, The United States and Russia
– Inviting leading department stores, retail jewelers and shopping malls in China, South East Asia, Middle East, Europe, The United States and Russia
– Offering free hotel room nights for buyers registered before the commencement of the Fair
– Offering free hotel room nights on behalf of the exhibitors for buyers recommended by them
– Providing trade matching services with exhibitors. The meeting can be set up with exhibitors before MJS Macao 2009 Starts
– Our official P.R. Consultant, Luxury Network Int’l Ltd., will frequently disseminate news of MJS Macao 2009 through its network of more than 50 journal in the global jewelry and watch industries